I had a better lunch spot than you today! #backpacking #paddling #donau

Just 20% of Donau is natural. The human hand have done something with the other 80%. After Horny Bar, the town, ca 15 km, starts a leg that is like the river gods made it… Its perfect. Thanks Slovakia and Hungary ! From my Nokia. Im @heidenstrom on Twitter and @Rhine @Main or @Donau 😉

Bjørn Heidenstrøm

@heidenstrom on Twitter/Instagram